torsdag 9. februar 2017

Hexagon box and Envelope - DT Scrapberry's

Goood morning lovlies! Back today to share my Scrapberry's project I posted on their blog a couple of days ago. These past dates I have numeral posts on the same day so I'm trying to spread it out abit on my blog. :) I made a little set with a hexagon shaped box and a little envelope. 

I made myself a template to make this little hexagon box you can fill with whatever your hearts desire. The envelope are perfect for a money gift or gift card :) 

So after I fashioned myself a little template I made a lid and a bottom. I stamped on the lid and added flowers, ribbons, twine and Scrapberry's embellishement. The Collection I've used is called "Cherised Jewels". 

The bird is a beautiful Resin made by Scrapberry's. The large Pion like flower in the middle I bought at Ali Express. :) The Chipboard in the background is from Blue Fern and I've colored it with white splash ink from 13@rts. 

I tried to match the little envelope and box by using the same products. 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today :) If you would like to see other creations made with Scrapberry products. Please head on over to their blog

Make sure to stop by tomorrow! I have a new project to share :)